PRIME RIB OF BEEF
12 oz. Angus beef that has been well seasoned and slow roasted. Served with garlic mashed potatoes, vegetable and a side of creamy horseradish sauce.
8 oz. center cut beef grilled and topped with a wild mushroom demi glaze. Served with asiago potatoes and chef's choice vegetable.
CHICKEN CORDON BLEAU
8 oz. Chicken breast topped with smoked ham, aged swiss cheese, covered with Mornay sauce and served over rice pilaf.
8 oz. chicken breast lightly breaded and browned then simmered in marsala wine, wild mushrooms and finished with sour cream. Served over noodle basilico.
TENDERLOIN & SHRIMP
A 6 oz. tenderloin served with your choice of breaded fantail or sautéed shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, vegetable and a seafood cocktail sauce.
8 oz. Norwegian salmon brushed with lemon butter. Baked and finished with a sour cream dill sauce. Served with parsley potatoes and vegetable.
8 oz. bronzed chicken breast served over penne pasta that has been tossed with fresh vegetables and a white wine parmesan cream sauce.
10 oz. Walleye sprinkled with herbs and buttered bread crumbs and baked until golden brown. Served with tartar sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables.
8 oz. Icelandic cod baked and topped with lemon pepper butter. Served with a baked potato and vegetable.
All Entrees include:
Tossed salad, dinner rolls & butter, coffee, water and milk.
Linen tablecloths and napkins are also included.
Assorted Dessert Bars are available for an additional fee
Our Forever Popular Knee Caps are available for an additional fee (per person).
Prices do not include applicable 17% gratuity & 5 % sales tax.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Rooms may be subject to room rental fee.
A deposit of $200.00 is required to reserve the banquet hall.
Specialty Plate Dinner Package
Can be added to any of the above entrees for an additional $8.95 per person
Please inquire about our Special Open Bar Pricing.
- FREE TAP BEER (One Brand, Starts One Hour Prior to Dining, Total Seven Hours or Until 12:30am)
- FREE SODA (Starts One Hour Prior to Dinner, Total Seven Hours or Until 12:30am)
- WINE OR CHAMPAGNE FOR HEAD TABLE (House Brand) & Family Tables (up to 4 tables)
- HOR D'OEUVRES: Cheese, Sausage & Crackers, Fresh Vegetables with Ranch Dip, Cheese Spreads & Crackers, and Chips & Salsa (One Hour Prior to Dining)
- RISERS ON THE HEAD TABLE (if space allows)
- CHAMPAGNE, WINE OR PUNCH FOUNTAIN One Hour Prior to Dinner
- USE OF A.V. EQUIPMENT (DVD or VHS compatible)